Level 1and 2 study skills calendar (please select the title of the session your require) online or face to face
Please use this page to book a library study skills session for your level 1 or 2 learners. These sessions have been designed with feedback from academic staff to support students developing their study skills. In particular with using information and assignment planning.
Although the form refers to booking 1 seat, for group sessions this will book a full class in.
Sessions on offer are:
- Making assignment writing less stressful
- Finding Learning Hub information, made less stressful
- Revision made less stressful
- Individual study skills help
- Stress free resource demonstration
Visit our Academic Study Skills Offer LibGuide for more details of what the sessions cover. All sessions will be delivered face to face unless online sessions are specifically requested.
Link to our level 1 and 2 study skills offer: https://rnngroup.libguides.com/studyskillssessions/level1and2
- Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- 11:00am - 11:45am
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- NNC Library